Opportunity Type: Employment
Location: Territorial Headquarters – Johannesburg
Closing Date: 19 July 2021
Remuneration: R22 000.00 – R25 000.00 per month
Start Date: Immediately (One Year Fixed-Term Contract, with possible renewable for up to Five Years)
The Salvation Army is a Christian church and an international charitable organisation. The organisation reports a worldwide membership of over 1.7 million, consisting of soldiers, officers and adherents collectively known as Salvationists.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Early Childhood Education, or related fields.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in project coordination, management and a proven understanding of the early childhood development sector, including national policies and standards of ECD education.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of The Salvation Army is essential.
- Problem solving skills and a sense of urgency with decision making.
- References and criminal clearance essential.
- Valid driver’s license – Be willing to travel nationally and on a regular basis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (inter alia)
- Liaise with the Social Programme Secretary to develop project plans and overall activities to upgrade The Salvation Army ECDs.
- Overseeing of project activities, including maintenance and construction standards, management training and curriculum development.
- Coordinate with the Development Officer to ensure that that the budget and activity plans, reflect the project outcomes.
- Facilitate project coordination, information sharing and guidance to all stakeholders within TSA and partners.
- Ensure that external partners’ responsibilities are tracked and evaluated.
- Maintain comprehensive electronic files for the project.
- Supervise and coordinate partnership processes.
- Ensure high quality, timely and coherent reporting, both financial and narrative to the management and donors.
- Perform other support functions as directed by the Management.
SUPPLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS TO: email@example.com
Should you receive no communication within 10 days after the closing date you unfortunately have not been short-listed.
Thank you for the interest shown.