Opportunity Type: Employment
Location: Western Cape Division – Cape Town
Closing Date: 14 July 2021
Remuneration: R22 000.00 – R25 000.00 per month (Cost to Company)
Start Date: Immediately (Two Year Fixed Term Contract with the possibility to be renewed)
The Salvation Army is a Christian church and an international charitable organisation. The organisation reports a worldwide membership of over 1.7 million, consisting of soldiers, officers and adherents collectively known as Salvationists.
- Academic qualification (03 years) in business administration, sales, marketing, logistics.
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail, direct sales, marketing, account management.
- Prior experience in sourcing or as procurement manager, fundraising, negotiation and networking abilities.
- Strong analytical, and organizational skills. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to work at a fast pace with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good command of English – Verbal and Written.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Police Clearance with no Criminal Records.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (inter alia)
- Establish, and manage a network of relationships that secure a steady supply of donations for sale in TSA charity shops.
- Soliciting donations – manage partnerships with existing donors and strengthen engagement to increase donation opportunities.
- Develop strategic business plans for annual and long-term procurements.
- Scheduling and coordinating pick-ups.
- Educate donors about TSA’s mission and the value and business benefits associated with donating.
- Reporting Administration – Receipts and tax certification information to donors.
- Manage the database of donors and record notes from donor interactions, tracking, analyzing and reporting on selected metrics: item type, donations by category, current, lapsed, prospective donors.
- Execute analyses and make suggestions for improvement of overall sourcing strategy.
- Perform other duties as instructed by Management.
SUPPLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you receive no communication within 10 days after the closing date you unfortunately have not been short-listed.
Thank you for the interest shown.