Opportunity Type: Employment
Closing Date: 9 July 2021
Pediatric care Africa (PCA) is a well-known registered Non-Profit organization situated in White River Mpumalanga with offices in the Netherlands. The main purpose of PCA is to provide free healthcare to children from poor families that requires medical treatment or surgeries throughout South Africa. We also respond to disasters throughout Southern African region and supply baby food/ food to needy children.
PCA invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the position of a Fundraising Consultant.
You can work from home and can be based anywhere in South Africa.
- A relevant degree in marketing/ Diploma in Fundraising or related field.
- 3 – 5 years related experience.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Proven track record.
- Develop a fundraising strategy;
- Develop a donor database;
- Write funding proposals ;
- Organise fundraising events.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Broad knowledge of NGO Sector;
- Ability to raise funds;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Understanding of the functioning of health care systems in South Africa preferable but not necessary.
Salary: Negotiable on commission basis.
Enquiries: Dr. Andre Hattingh at email@example.com
To Apply: Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CVs and certified copies of qualifications and traceable references please (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org)