#MotivationMonday – today’s lesson is to never give up, your breakthrough is near. In the month of June Mr Lekau Sehoana, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Drip Footwear posted on LinkedIn his story – A screenshot of the post has been included. He mentioned how he comes from serious failure and all failures in front of the whole world. Today he owns Drip Footwear, a successful sneaker brand, a brand that is dedicated to working with customers to design the future. The moral of the story is that nothing beats persistence!
“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and will always solve the problems of the human race.” –Calvin Coolidge
Job seeking is not an easy task but one thing is for sure, things will get better, one way or another if you keep pressing on!
Here are 10 motivational quotes for job seekers:
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” –George Eliot
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up” – Thomas Edison
- “Don’t be afraid to fail. Don’t waste energy trying to cover up failure. Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge. It’s OK to fail. If you’re not failing, you’re not growing.” –H. Stanley Judd
- “Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.” –Author Unknown
- “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.” –Thomas Jefferson
- “Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.” –Marva Collins
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”–Wayne Gretzky
- “Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.” –Audrey Hepburn
- “Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.” –Brian Tracy
- “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” –Robert F. Kennedy