NICRO Seeks to appoint a full-time Social worker to join their team in Port Elizabeth
The Social Worker provides social work services to individuals in conflict with the law, which promote the protection, wellbeing, rehabilitation and best management of these individuals in the criminal justice system. The Social Worker will work toward this goal through the delivery of a range of services and interventions designed to meet desired rehabilitative (behavioural change), criminal justice outcomes and crime prevention in the communities. The social worker provides a critical connection between the criminal justice system and social services.
- BA or B. Social Science Degree in Social Work
- Current registration with the SACSSP
- Valid driver’s licence mandatory
- Must be bi-lingual, English and Afrikaans speaking
- An interest and passion to work with adult and/ or young offenders within the Criminal Justice System
- Understanding of Restorative Justice processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good administrative skills
- Exceptional report-writing aptitude
- Must be computer literate
- Police clearance certificate
Closing Date : 2 December 2022
Forward applications to : Area Manager, Lungile Ngwenya, Email address email@example.com
If you have not been contacted by 9 December 2022 for an interview you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for the position.
For more Job opportunities please visit the following link : NGO Jobs for South African NGO professionals – NGOConnectSA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.