NICRO is looking for a Social Auciliaty Worker/Adminitstrator to join their company in GAUTENG NICRO Soweto office.
Founded in 1910, NICRO is at the forefront of South Africa’s unrelenting search for effective, lasting solutions to combating crime and creating a safe South Africa. NICRO, regards crime as a threat to democracy, good governance and individual rights.
NICRO specializes in social crime prevention and offender reintegration, boasts a rich, unparalleled history in human rights, juvenile justice and innovative criminal justice reform. Social auxiliary work compliments and supports social work in all focus areas with services to individuals, families, groups and communities.
- Certificate in Social Auxiliary Work
- Current registration with the SACSSP
- Valid driver’s license essential
- Driving school competency report
- Comfortable to drive around Gauteng
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills essential: Marketing & Public speaking
- An interest and passion to work with adult offenders within the Criminal Justice System
- Be the first contact for clients
- Manage reception
- Maintain and organised filing system
- General internal information distribution and co- ordination
- Coordination and submission/delivering or reports/documents.
Closing Date:28 November 2022
Forward applications to Supervisor, Ms Andile Siyaya Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted by 2nd of December 2022 for an interview you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for the position.
For more Job opportunities please visit the following link : NGO Jobs for South African NGO professionals – NGOConnectSA
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.