RECRUITMENT OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTH FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL YOUTH EMPLOYMENT INTERVENTION
As part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme the Gauteng Department of Education is inviting unemployed youth to apply for assistant positions at public and LSEN schools across the province.
- Education Assistant – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/eCadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child and Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports & Enrichment Assistant (no matric required)
WHO CAN APPLY
- All SA residents aged 18 – 35 years old (not turning 36 before 21 March 2022)
- Must live close to a school
- Preference for the Education Assistant positions will be given to applicants with post school qualifications
Need help? Visit your local NYDA office, Labour Centre or Public Library.